Monday, September 24, 2007

CBT helps, even for ugly cars







Please don’t call it ugly, because it might end up needing CBT.

Mr Clarkson helped me out a bit today with my BLOG.

My brainfog was made a lot worse by lots of silliness, in and around my household, that is taking up a lot of energy, so I’m ever so grateful for his willingness to help me out.

Sometimes I wonder why anyone actually buys cars like this.

Eventually, of course, we arrive at the styling. In the same way that you can discuss the merits of Alain Prost, the four times Formula One World Champion, for hours, but at some point you have to discuss his nose.

Yes. It’s odd. I’ll grant you that. It looks like a car made up of old parts from Halfords. A mangled up blend of Postman Pat’s van, a Dolls house and a Fridge.

But here’s the thing. There is nothing on God’s earth more depressing than an MPV designed by people with the same philosofy as NICE.

That is, those who have an internet phobia, and don’t employ someone who is not afraid to ask for help, someone who will actually look elsewhere, to see what other people have already done.

So please do not hire a designer or someone else who actually knows something about the subject.

As you know, knowledge slows the process down, but as you can see, this is the prettiest and best car ever to hit our roads.

And Mr Clarkson assures me that he has ordered a third one, as he needed another garden shed.

Thank God for the Canadians and the Aussies from South Australia.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

keep on blogging doctor

Dr Speedy said...

I will.

Dr Speedy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails