Friday, October 26, 2007

DOCTORS WHO KNOW ME



I recently got a request for a doctor in London from someone else with ME. This person wanted a good GP/doctor, one who doesn’t GET an epileptic fit, when he hears the word ME.

As I live down under I just asked our London correspondent. He knows his way around the place and has the pleasure to live a lot closer to the DELUSIONISTS than ME. And here is what he answered ME.

“Sorry to hear you have ME and are looking for a Doctor in the London area. I am happy to be in a position to help as I live in London and also have ME.

I do not want to use my GP's real name in a public forum so I will just call him Dr Richard Small.
As the practise is very informal he prefers if we just call him Dick Small.

Anyway Pete, Dr Dick Small has just referred me to a special clinic in the area where some specially trained clowns with magic wands administer a very powerful, yet always completely safe treatment called GLT (Graded Laughter Therapy)

This treatment was pioneered by the legendary Dr Speedy who made so much money that he has gone to live abroad and leaves the day to day running of his circus in the hands of the clowns.

Dick Small has assured me that the clowns produce amazing results and that only six sessions may be enough to cure my ME.

I'm so excited by my referral Dr Speedy has agreed that I can tell the world about it through his worldwide broadcasting service.

I have some minor concern that the clowns seem to have taken over the running of the circus as I feel this would be better left to a professional ringmaster but I'm just pleased to get some help at last and will go with an open mind.

I've always felt Pete it's important to approach things with an open mind even if I can't seem to make sense of it at first.

So Pete just tell your own GP John Martin was referred to some clowns with magic wands by a Dr Dick Small and if it's good enough for John Martin then it's good enough for you
get well soon Pete,

John Martin, our London correspondent.”

I hope this was of help to anybody with the good fortune of getting ME, this special recipe of suggestibility, which is tastier with some spicey Green Eggs Tiramisu, a delicious Italian desert, even NICE'r with a some Cauliflower and Backed Tomatoes.

Yummy.

And that all for the same price after some treatment and a tour of the CBT KINGDOM.

Maybe, even maybe, you have the pleasure not only to see a DELUSIONIST, but maybe you can harass him, sorry, ask him a question.

Which qualifies as the same thing in their book of delusionism. The funny thing is, they are psycho babblers. So you would think that talking is on the menu.

And you are right. But only talking by THEM. It is that simple.

But not to worry, the ONE CLICK people are taken them to court. Well the GOBSART Institute of Excellence that is.

But in reality that is one of the same, so much of a muchness really, as we would say here down under.

And I must say, I really like these delusionists. I mean, suppose you become a doctor and then a psychiatrist, and somewhere on the way you speak the MAGIC HIPPOCRITIC words. I shall help people and CAUSE NO HARM.

So basically their GET therapy is HIPPOCRITIC from the words GO.

Bin it I would suggest, before someone takes them to court over it.

And I’m sure that will happen, no should happen at some stage, because these delusionists are making ME a heck of a lot worse.

So FUKUDA off DELUSIONAL COLLUSIONISTS.

Off you go, chop chop, as Mr Frost, detective inspector Frost I believe that is, would say. And if it is good enough for him, it is good enough for ME.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails