Saturday, December 22, 2007

Blogging Award and 2008 Dr Speedy Calendar


Recently I received, together with six others, this fantastic, and at the same time, NICE Blogging award, which I must say left ME speechless, and at the same time shone some light into my life which has been quite different since falling ill with not only suggestibility but also laziness to name just one thing people use as a NICE way of brightening up my day.

And now I have just received the 2008 Dr Speedy Calendar created by Horace Reid and I must say it is absolutely brilliant.

The only thing I am not sure about is if I have managed to GET it onto my Blog, so if clicking on the image of the Calendar doesn't work, please let ME know, and I will ask the experts........

Yes my beloved friends as they know nothing about ME yet proclaim so much utter nonsense that everybody thinks they are the experts.

So if downloading this great Adobe file doesn't work, then they need to perform their so called magic for ME just this once.....

If it does work however, have a look and enjoy a great Calendar, and obviously a Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year.

And stay away from Albus Potter and his friends, that is until they finally come out of the closet, and they will.

The only question is just when..........



Dr Speedy 2008 Calendar

1 comment:

Casdok said...

Congratulations on your award!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails