Friday, May 2, 2008

AFME and it's links with the psycho movement...






Some info about KAAZOOM, the maker of this great video:
"In December 2005 I suddenly developed a neuorological condition within days of having a flu jab. I was left with an altered sensation down the right side of my face, speech problems and problems with balance. Ever since then my conditon has worsened, and I now have difficulty walking, my right foot drops so that my toes drag on the ground, and my legs will only move slowly. I also get myoclonic jerks which cause the whole of my upper body to jerk upwards rather like I have been startled. I have no control over these movements.

Since December 2005, I have suffered various neurological symptoms, seen three different neurologists and had numerous tests, all of which have been normal. I recently lost my job as my illness has meant that I haven't been able to work.

I have recently been given a diagnosis of M.E. I intend to make videos about my experiences of this disease with the hope that I may be able to help raise awareness of it and hopefully be of some help to other sufferers."

More from him and ME.......






If you have a good look at this picture it wil say: "What's happening in biomedical research?" and the answer is quite simple. As AFME you just go to a psycho babble conference and support the denial of a neurological illness and the wasting of money on CBT and GET and you support CBT trials. Supper dupper job guys, well done...

Now some would say it is better to spend money on watching grass grow than supporting CBT for ME, others would say you might as well watch OZ and Captain Slow go on a wine drinking expedition in the biggest camper van on earth, even Americans were astonished and they love their cubic inches like no one else on this planet, but others will say that wasting money on psycho babble is what life in this day and age is all about. And the trouble is, they are blo... well right.....

So please AFME keep on supporting your psycho friends, what did you say, you are an ME charity trying to do something for yourself...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails