Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Social Justice

Society’s legal system is a mixed blessing. It provides us with the stability of law and order, but it also provides courts and attorneys with the ability to defraud us with impunity, none of which goes unnoticed.

Many of us have the impression that courts tend to promote pre-determined biased agendas, which consistently benefit the powerful and wealthy.

Sadly, there is often a world of difference between legal justice and social justice, even in so-called developed countries.

Hugh Mann, Physician
Eagle Rock, MO 65641 USA

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In the UK there is a severe case of too many laws and not enough justice. I have been a victim of this, having lost absolutely everything through illness with ME/CFS. I was unable to do anything about it within the time limit applied by the law and so lost over £40,000 worth of totally non-replaceable goods including family heirlooms and all my sons baby stuff including photographs. I just have to suck it up with the rest of my losses. Thanks for not listening doctors and leaving me with no help, thanks for not taking any notice social services and leaving me unable to fend for myself and thanks for nothing justice system, you are not fit for purpose.

Sorry if I sound a little bitter, it's because I am.

Anonymous said...

Judges and other senior officials should have to declare whether they are masons.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails